CUSTOMER SERVICE how can we help?
Unless you use the prepaid label within the timeline detailed below, Shopbop does not assume return shipping costs. Packages that arrive COD may be denied, or the COD amount may be deducted from your return.Refunds & Processing TimeIf your package arrives at Shopbop within the 30-day timeline specified above, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 5 business days. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from Shopbop.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days.
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- Footwear must include the original shoe box in its original condition, without postal labels. Shoe box fees are charged when footwear is returned in a damaged shoe box, or without the original shoe box.
- Please Note: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Final Sale items may not be returned.
Need a Different Size/Color?In order to serve you most efficiently, we no longer offer merchandise exchanges in the traditional sense. With our Free 3 Day Shipping Worldwide, you'll get the right size or color fastest if you simply place a second order. Once we receive your return, we'll credit your account.
Free Prepaid Returns (USA Only. Within 15 Days.)A prepaid shipping label is included in all orders shipped within the United States. To qualify for free return shipping, your return must arrive at Shopbop within 15 business days of the date you received it. Please allow 7 days transit time.1. Complete the return form included in your order and securely repackage your merchandise. Cover or remove any original mailing address label or carrier barcodes from package. NOTE: When returning footwear, do not use your shoe box as your shipping box.
2. Affix the prepaid shipping label included in your order to your package.
3. Drop off your package at a U.S. Postal Service mailbox or post office OR visit www.usps.com/pickup pickup to arrange for a free pickup.
4. Please keep top portion of label for your records and tracking.
5. You will receive an email once your return has been processed. Please allow 5 business days from the time we receive your return for it to be processed.Please Note: Packages received at Shopbop after 15 days will incur a $10 fee, which will be charged at the time of your return.Tracking Free Prepaid ReturnsYou can track your USA return at shopbop.com/trackmyreturn using the 7-digit number located at the bottom of the Free Return Shipping instructions included in your order.Non-Prepaid Returns How-ToWe currently offer free returns for USA customers only. If your order arrived without a prepaid label, please follow these steps.1. Complete the return form included in your order and securely repackage your merchandise. Cover or remove any original mailing address label or carrier barcodes from package. NOTE: When returning footwear, do not use your shoe box as your shipping box.
2. Please send your return to:
1301 E Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53703
3. Ship your package using a trackable, insured shipping method. Shopbop cannot accept responsibility for packages we do not ship. Please keep the tracking details for your records.
4. You will receive an email once your return has been processed. Please allow 5 business days from the time we receive your return for it to be processed.
DHL Online Returns (International Only)Go to My Account, select Order History and click the Return Items button.
1: Select the items you want to return.2: Print all the required documents and prepare the box for shipping.3: Drop off your package at DHL or schedule a pickup.
DHL Pricing by CountryDHL Return Fee
Other International Returns1. Complete the return form included in your order and securely repackage your merchandise. Cover or remove any original mailing address label or carrier barcodes from package. NOTE: When returning footwear, do not use your shoe box as your shipping box.
2. Place the return form from your original invoice on the outside of your package, along with your customs document, to expedite delivery.
3. Please send your return to:
1301 E Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53703
4. Ship your package using a trackable, insured shipping method. Shopbop cannot accept responsibility for packages we do not ship. Please keep the tracking details for your records.
5. You will receive an email once your return has been processed. Please allow 5 business days from the time we receive your return for it to be processed.
To check your order status:
* Please Note: Orders shipped via USPS Priority Mail cannot be tracked.
- Log in to your account.
- Under Order History, select View Past and Pending Orders.
- From here, you can view order details, track your order(s), and provide us with feedback on our packaging.
Free 2 Day Shipping
Orders placed before 7 PM US Central Time using FREE shipping will begin processing immediately and usually ship the same day.Guaranteed Next Day ShippingOrders placed before 7 PM US Central Time using guaranteed shipping methods will begin processing immediately and are guaranteed to arrive by the date indicated during the checkout process and in your order confirmation email.APO/FPO/DPO ShippingWe now ship FREE to military addresses using USPS Priority Mail. Transit times vary and are not guaranteed by USPS.
At this time we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes.Order Processing InformationOrders are processed pending availability and credit verification. Orders placed on Friday after 7 PM US Central Time will begin processing on the following Monday. Shopbop will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional information for credit verification. We do not offer Saturday delivery. DELIVERY TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, OR HOLIDAYS.
Refunds are issued for missed guaranteed shipments and will be processed by Shopbop within 7 business days. Please allow your financial institution an additional 7 to 10 business days to post to your account.
POSSIBLE DELAYSWhen orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.Countries with Limited or No ServiceTurkey, Russia (now shipping to select cities)Refused ShipmentsIf you refuse a shipment from Shopbop, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Shopbop. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.PrivacyYour privacy is important to us and we care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to inspection, and may be opened by customs authorities.
We provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as description, to our international carriers, and this information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.GiftsIf the order is a gift, the package will be marked "Gift," but the cost of the item will still be included on the customs form. Customs authorities require us to declare the value of the gift item directly on the package.
ORDERING & PAYMENT
How To ShopFrom the product detail page, select your size and color, then click Add to Cart. If there are 3 or less remaining in your size, a red message will appear next to the Add to Cart button.Placing An OrderWhen you add an item to your cart, you will be prompted to either Continue Shopping or Check Out. If you click Check Out, you will be brought to your cart. You can also view your cart by clicking My Cart in the orange bar at the top of the screen.
From your cart, you can:
Checking OutWhen you are ready to purchase the items in your cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to do so. If you do not already have an account with us, you will need to create one.
- Move an item from your cart to your Wish List.
- Remove an item from your cart.
- Adjust quantities.
- Apply promotional codes/coupons.
Checkout involves 3 simple steps: Shipping, Payment, and Confirm Order.
Step 1On the Shipping screen, you will select your shipping address and method. On this screen, you can also opt to gift-box your purchase for a $5 fee.
Step 2On the Payment screen, you will see your total, as well as any gift certificates that are currently applied to your account. You can choose to use these gift certificates or add a new gift certificate. You can also add to or edit your credit card information and billing address.
Shopbop accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover.Step 3On the Confirm Order screen, you will see the details of your transaction. If you are satisfied that your order is correct, click Place Order.
Please note: Once an order has been placed we are unable to make any modifications to the order, including cancellations.
Although we make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed on Shopbop, occasionally we do sell out of certain products. If we are out of stock on an item that you've ordered, we will notify you via email. Any changes will be reflected in your order total as well as in your shipping confirmation.
Because of the contracts and relationships we have with our vendors, the merchandise sold on our site is intended for personal use only, not for resale. We reserve the right to cancel orders that appear to be for resale purposes.
Price Adjustments and Price Matching
Price AdjustmentsIf previously purchased merchandise is marked down within seven (7) days of the original order date, shopbop will adjust the price of an item, once.Price MatchingAt the time of purchase, shopbop will match other online retailer's advertised prices. Please call Shopbop at 1-877-746-7267 to verify eligible match. Our policy requires:
Important Sales Tax Information for Colorado and Oklahoma CustomersWe do not collect sales or use taxes in all states. For states imposing sales or use taxes, your purchase is subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all of the taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. Details of how to file these returns may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities.
- Price match must be on merchandise of identical style and color.
- The merchandise must be first quality.
- The retailer's promotions must be visible on their site for verification.
- The retailer's website must be an authorized distributor of the brand.
- The retailer's prices must be published in U.S. dollars
- shopbop does not consider websites which operate as an auction, discounter or liquidator as competitors and therefore will not match prices of these retailers.
- During shopbop promotions, items can be discounted through either a price match or a shopbop promotion, but not a combination of both.
For Oklahoma purchasers, the tax may be reported and paid on the Oklahoma individual income tax return [Form 511] or by filing a consumer use tax return [Form 21-1]. The referenced forms and corresponding instructions are available on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website, www.tax.ok.gov.
We may be required by Colorado law to provide purchasers an end-of-year summary of Colorado purchases in order to assist purchasers in filing their tax returns. We also may be required by law to provide the Colorado Department of Revenue with a report of the total amount of all your purchases at the end of the year. We will not provide any transactional details to the Department other than the total amount of your purchases.
Some customers have asked why these new requirements exist. We are required to provide the notice and the reports described above for Colorado purchases based on a Colorado law (HB 1193) enacted in February 2010 over our strong objections. We are required to provide the notice (but not the reports) above for Oklahoma purchases based on an Oklahoma law (HB 2359) enacted in June 2010.
All Shopbop shoppers must register an account with us to make purchases. To register, enter your name, email address, and password. Your email address will function as your username each time you log in. Passwords are case sensitive and must include a number or punctuation character.
The first time you make a purchase, you will be prompted to enter your shipping and billing addresses and credit card information. This information will be stored on our secure server, making all subsequent checkouts fast and easy.
Please note: If you are signed up to receive Shopbop emails but have not set a password, you are not registered with us.
For information on how to change your account and password information, please visit My Account Help.
Gift BoxingIf you select and pay to have your purchase gift-boxed, Shopbop will wrap your items in tissue and place them in a structured, matte grey box featuring our signature orange stripe. If you choose to include a gift message, your message will be printed on a card and included with the box. The recipient will receive a blank invoice with the return form. Footwear cannot be gift-boxed.
Designer Boutique items are gift-boxed in a sleek black box free of charge.
- SIGN UP FOR EMAIL
Since its launch in 2000 as a modestly sized online boutique specializing in hard-to-find denim lines, Shopbop has grown to become one of the leading fashion retailers in the world. Curated with a chic, modern woman in mind, Shopbop offers a comprehensive collection of designer apparel and accessories to suit every style and occasion.
Called "the editors of what's cool" by Daily Candy, and recognized by The Wall Street Journal as having "the best customer service," Shopbop's commitment to staying ahead of the curve and providing a personalized shopping experience continue to be driving forces behind the company's success. A champion of new design talent and a pioneer in the magazine-meets-boutique approach to online shopping, Shopbop showcases its fashion-forward point of view in editorial lookbook features and receives frequent mention in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, and Elle. Shopbop's Exclusives section features limited-edition pieces from top designers available only at Shopbop.
In 2006, BOP LLC was acquired by Amazon.com, Inc., the world's largest internet retailer, enabling Shopbop to expand its services to enhance the customer experience. A trusted, globally recognized fashion merchant, Shopbop sells only quality, authentic designer merchandise. Shopbop is part of the Amazon.com Inc. group of companies.